Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Out of the Mouth of "I Think I'm a Babe"

Marilyn was talking about security codes this afternoon and told Monica that "After I leave you shouldn't gaven out my number to anybody because it's a master code."

Not long after she was looking at a receipt from a store and said the store is "doing a foo-paw. They're selling toilet paper way cheap. I'm going to go back and buy more every day until they figure out they have the price wrong."

She had just left for the day when I heard someone knocking on the door. She's standing there with someone who wants to apply for a job. She said he "wanted to work here after he saw US two walking out." I'm not sure who else was walking out, but I'm sure he doesn't want a job because he saw two of our employees.

Gaven? Foo-paw? Just spelling them the way she's pronouncing them!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home