Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Friday, July 14, 2006

It Must Be Rye Toast Day

I (The Cat) was invited to join the event planning committee of a sizeable non-profit in a nearby city. I decided to accept since we are starting to plan some corporate events and we could benefit from knowledge gained.

This morning as I was telling Marilyn about previous types of events we had discussed at the meeting this week and how they could apply to us, she blurts out, "I want some more rye toast. I had rye toast for breakfast this morning and hadn't had any for months. I want more rye toast. I love rye toast."

I found out later from The Dog that Marilyn had been talking about that all morning. This afternoon I played the song "Toast" for her from Heywood Banks. You can find it here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home