Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's the First Letter?

Earlier this week I (Cat) wore a sweatshirt that my nieces bought me a couple of years ago when I moved here from another state - all because of them. It says, "Coolest Aunt in the World."

As I was walking to Wilma's desk she asked "What's the first letter?"

I had no clue what she was talking about but thought surely she's not asking for the first letter of the alphabet - I knew she was smarter than that! Turns out, my hair was covering the "A" in "Aunt".

When I realized she was looking at my shirt, I moved my hair out of the way. She says, "Oh, it's an A. I thought it was a K but I knew that wasn't how you spelled it."

What the????? I think I should be offended at that comment. I just write that off to her stupidity and ignorance.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad she thinks you'd be classy enough to wear a shirt with that word on it anyway! HAHA!

4:58 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of impression have you made there that they think that you'd ever where something like that -- ever!!!
And what kind of person is she?? I don't know what would have come to my mind, but it sure wouldn't have been that!

12:39 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home