Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We're Under Attack!

Dog and I kept hearing these noises like something hitting metal. She thought it was me, I thought it was someone hitting something outside the building. I finally wondered aloud, "what is going on?"

She looked out the window from her office, I got up and looked out the back door window. The guys that work across the street were target shooting a paintgun with yellow paintballs.... using our dumpster as a target.

I walked outside, held up my arms, and said, "We surrender."

They laughed and said it will wash off with water.... question is.... who's doing the washing? Shouldn't be us...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home