Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Enough About You, Even Though You're Not Talking to Me

Mrc. C knew I was pulling my first day as Board Member on Duty for the softball league over the weekend, so we were talking about how it went. Of course, one of the coaches decided to dispute a call.... and I know NOTHING excepts the basics.... Luckily - two other board members were there to handle it..... One of the parents just looked at me... I said "I'm a geek, not a sportsperson."

My story was this short .... but before I could finish..... Marilyn rolls out of her cube and says, "I hope all the little girls have their own helmets. When my niece played 20 years ago, my sister didn't want to buy a helmet until she knew my niece wasn't going to quit and my niece got head lice."

We don't care what happened to your niece 2o years ago!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home