Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Brand of Razor?

Marilyn came to my desk Friday afternoon, sat down, looked at her legs and said, "I'm going to WalMart to buy a new razor. I like those Schlick (making sure to enunciate the "L") razors. It's been a long time since I bought one. It's hard to find those replacements for it." Then she got up and walked away.

Now.... why did I need to know that? And why does she think I care?

(Thanks to Dog and the others in the department leaving early Friday I was left here alone with her....Next time....I'm leaving early, too, and leaving Marilyn here with her best friend - herself!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home