Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

But You Should Read My Mind...

This morning Marilyn decided she wanted to order breakfast from a local diner. She doesn't care for their biscuits, so she ordered toast with sausage gravy, hashbrowns, and eggs. She came back to work and opened her breakfast - they put gravy over the toast. She was hot!

Her side of the conversation:

"I just pick up a food order. There's gravy all over my toast."

"NO. I'm NOT going to eat it like that!"

When she called in her order - she did not tell them to package the gravy separately. She just thought they should read her mind.

She also asked me, Cat, if I wanted anything while she was going. I ordered hasbrowns and toast. She asks, "Don't you eat meat?" Does she ignore all those cheeseBURGERS and CHICKEN fingers that I order????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home