Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Not Quite Sure Where to Begin

I will recount what I can recall.....

This morning Wilma, Marilyn, and Mrs. C put up the Christmas tree in the department. While that was happening, Wilma took a red pipe cleaner and taped it under her nose like a moustache. A few minutes later she was walking around with the red pipe cleaner on top of her head like antlers (but looked more like devil horns!) and green garland draped around her neck. She may still be like that - thankfully neither of us can see her from where we are!

Squirrel comes in, sees Wilma all decked out in that glory, and remarks that she brought Christmas spirit to the office. Marilyn rolls around the corner and pipes up that "all of us helped. Well, me and Wilma and Mrs. C."

Squirrel must have made a remark about Wilma's antlers/horns and maybe they should be bigger because Wilma said, "I don't know about that. I get those penis enlargement emails all the time."

Squirrel: "I don't get any of those. I'd like to see that when you get it."

Then the conversation took some kind of a turn to sex change operations. Marilyn said to Squirrel, "I don't know why you would want girl's things because I know I wouldn't want boy's things. I don't understand that."

We're sure she was saying "you" to Squirrel in general terms of men. Squirrel thinks he's too macho to be a woman.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home