Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Follow the Trail

Marilyn asked Jessica to sign checks last week because CEO would soon be leaving for the golf outing and did not have time. Jessica told The Dog about the conversation that ensued after the request. The Dog asked her to write it in an e-mail and send it to The Cat - little did Jessica know why we really wanted it in an e-mail.... it was so we could share it with you. We're putting in puncuation and paragraphs to make it easier for you to read. The comments in parenthesis are Jessica's about what Marilyn is saying.

Marilyn asked, "Can you please sign checks because CEO is leaving?" I, of course, said "sure" and that caused a major discussion.

I was informed she would be leaving to go to the golfing event and she could not believe she had to wear this boy shirt. Her Daddy never allowed her to dress like a boy. "If he saw me he would say, 'what the h*** are you wearing. You are not a boy.' I am almost 50 and I still wear only things my Daddy would let me wear. He has been gone 3 years this Sunday."

The last statement was a segue into "last night I drove into my garage which is under the house. I went a way I never do and saw water all over the basement. I yelled for JoeJack, who is doing a roofing job and just got home. Kitty's potty was full, I guess she has been holding her potty because she did not potty in the house. I cleaned her potty and she came a running (forest Gump and I was runnin). I noticed that a box of dishes was soaked. I had the dishes in a box because I did not have anywhere to put them because my Ex took back his grandmothers china cabinet that should have been mine, because she would have wanted me to have it. My Ex cleaned it and made it purty and then took it from me. JoeJack and me cleaned the water. Do you know he painted my kitchen with out covering anything and did not spill a drop? I better get back to the front cause I am leaving and have to wear my boys shirt."

Can you follow that trail? We have:
checks need signed
golf outing
boys shirt
daddy's dead
flooded basement
cleaning litter box
Ex took HIS grandmother's china cabinet (she's still mad over this)
JoeJack painting without dropcloths (HER kitchen, not theirs)
boys shirt

It's just amazing this gift that she has!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the effort on your part (both of you) to connive your co-workers into writing their episodes with Marilyn down for us to enjoy. In fact, I applaud you :) It is unbelieveable... A woman at my workplace ALSO wears the bloody Avon butterfly tank top backwards... It is not a pleasing sight to behold - although she certainly seems proud of it.

I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you, and thank you again.

10:42 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home