Random Acts of Stupidity of Marilyn & Wilma

The names have been changed to protect the guilty. Marilyn and Wilma are co-workers of The Dog and Cat. The Cast of Characters are explained in Post #2 (March 06).
In case you're wondering - we don't make this stuff up - nor do we exaggerate it. We would never come up with this on our own! We can't laugh out loud at work, so we use this as a way to laugh and vent some of the frustrations.
Do you also have to live/work with stupidity such as this? Leave a comment and let us know!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dew It To It

Monica and "The Dog" were having a conversation about caffienated drinks. The Dog told her to drink Mountain Dew if she needed something with more caffiene. Marilyn spoke up and said "I can'ten drink Mountain Dew because it tears up my stomach because it has worse caffeine, doesn't it?"

Here's the stupidity count:

1. It was a conversation between Monica and The Dog. Marilyn, as usual, has to bring herself into the conversation. me-me-me-me-me

2. There's that "can'ten" word again. Where did she come up with that one?

3. We didn't know that there are different grades of caffiene. Is one grade worse than another?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home